“Fraternal relations between people, and cooperation in building a more just society – these are not an idealistic dream, but the fruit of a concerted effort on the part of all, in service of the common good.” – Pope Francis
As financial secretary, I have been selected by your council and appointed by the Supreme Knight to:
1. Maintain organization
2. Keep council and member records current
3. Process dues assessments, ensure that all members are current with their dues, and send membership cards in a timely manner
4. Form good relationships with members in the council, the state council and the Supreme Council
5. Promote our Order’s top-rated insurance program
6. Keep an accurate accounting of money flow for the council
7. Have a working knowledge of the Laws of the Order and the by-laws of the council and assist members in adhering to those laws
8. Assist with the Admission Degree
To update your contact information, please click here.
To pay your Council dues, please click here.
If you have some other need, have a prayer request, or to report the illness or death of a member, please contact me below.
Your Financial Secretary
Sir Knight Otto E. Heck, StA, FDD, PGK, PFN
Patrick Cardinal O'Boyle Council 11302